Revenue Operations Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
The Revenue Operations Manager reports to the Director of Revenue Operations. You will be committed to optimizing our revenue operations process, ensuring alignment across sales, marketing, and finance teams to maximize revenue growth and improve customer experience. The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for identifying and resolving challenges or inefficiencies relating to deal management and processing and is a highly technical person that is able to define and build solutions that support a growing team and enterprise software business at scale.
- Own contract lifecycle management and deal desk functions using SFDC CPQ.
- Lead sales training and development efforts to include the onboarding of new team members in the sales org.
- Develop and implement revenue operations policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage and develop a team of revenue operations professionals.
- Configure and manage SFDC, including user management, security, data management, and integrations.
- Manage the sales org’s content library and the tech stack - including making updates and helping people navigate the systems.
- Provide training and support to sales, marketing, customer success, and finance teams on usage and best practices for tech stack and process.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing SFDC features including but not limited to user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, and flows.
- 4+ years of experience in revenue operations or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency with SFDC, particularly around designing, building, and maintaining flows.
- Experienced in administering and implementing platforms such as Salesloft, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Lessonly, and Seismic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with and guide all levels of the organization.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, customer success, and finance to achieve shared goals.
- Results-oriented mindset, consistently meeting or exceeding performance targets and delivering on business objectives.
Benefits & Perks:
● Remote 1st Company!
● Competitive compensation & 401k program to plan for your future
● Robust medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage
● The coolest tech equipment and gadgets you need to be successful
● All-encompassing parental leave program - family first company!
● Monthly Wellness and WFH stipends
● Generous Employee Referral Program to hire more rock stars like YOU!
● Birthday and Work Anniversary Surprise Boxes
● Fully Supported by Rockstar Cross Department Teams-Planning, Strategy, Brand Management, Customer Success and the best Product Team in the business!
See more open positions at Captiv8
Something looks off?