Performance Marketing Expert
Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Performance Marketing Expert to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in creating, managing, and optimizing paid search, display, and social media campaigns. You will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns with the goal of driving qualified pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and execute multi-channel performance marketing campaigns across platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and other platforms
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to ensure campaign performance
- Track and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI
- Create, manage, and optimize ad copy, landing pages, and other related assets
- Research and identify target audiences for campaigns
- Monitor and report on budget, performance, and trends
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices in performance marketing
- Develop and execute comprehensive media plans for both demand generation and demand capture campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members to develop assets and execute strategies
- Create high-converting landing pages
- Optimize conversion rates as you scale budget to ensure maximum returns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in performance marketing
- Deep understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and other PPC platforms
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and SEMRush
- Proficiency with Excel and data analysis
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
● Remote 1st Company!
● Competitive compensation & 401k program to plan for your future
● Robust medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage
● The coolest tech equipment and gadgets you need to be successful
● All-encompassing parental leave program - family first company!
● Monthly Wellness and WFH stipends
● Generous Employee Referral Program to hire more rock stars like YOU!
● Birthday and Work Anniversary Surprise Boxes
● Fully Supported by Rockstar Cross Department Teams-Planning, Strategy, Brand Management, Customer Success and the best Product Team in the business!
See more open positions at Captiv8
Something looks off?