Senior Director, Business Systems
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and optimizing our business systems to support various departments and drive efficiency across the organization. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, manage system integrations, and ensure data integrity.
Your Responsibilities & Problems You'll Solve
- Build and leverage internal and external partnerships across GTM, G&A and R&D organizations
- Maintain the Business Systems roadmap, its execution, and all process improvement initiatives
- Understand company strategy and ensure that internal systems align with long-term business goals
- Understand strengths and weaknesses in system architecture, anticipating vulnerabilities, and developing contingency plans
- Backlog grooming and sprint planning for business systems; balancing roadmap, break-fix, and end-user support
- Semi-annual goal and roadmap planning for systems initiatives
- Standardize, customize, and optimize business systems in all areas of the company to drive effectiveness and efficiency, including Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, Syncari, Salesloft
- Drive instrumentation and optimization of processes across all departments and business owners
- Ensure data accuracy by developing standardized structures and practices for dissemination and communication with appropriate departments
- Comfortable breaking down complex systems to technical and non-technical staff members
- Be a player-coach with dedicated time to working on key systems initiatives directly
- Work with internal stakeholders across departments: Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, IT, and Executive Leadership
- Degree in Information Technology or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8 + years of experience in Business Systems, IT, or similar function in a technical role
- 5+ years of experience owning Business Systems
- Integration Experience: experience maintaining and building integrations (Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Syncari, Workato, etc)
- Experience developing and leading systems evaluation processes
- Expert-level knowledge of enterprise SaaS applications and integrations
- Experience working in organizations with employee counts ranging from 200 to 1000
- Success in managing GTM teams ranging from 50 to 500 employees
- Experience working effectively in lean Rev Ops teams, collaborating across Finance and IT functions
- Passion for user experience and data integrity
- Aptitude for developing teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills