Senior Digital Reporting Strategist
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
As a Senior Digital Reporting Strategist at Captiv8 you will use an analytical and data-driven approach to understand our clients. You will be working closely with cross functional teams to develop reporting that will present actionable insights, and answer in-depth analytical questions. Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data across organic, paid, SmartCommerce, third party measurement, brand measurement performance, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey and package technical findings in layman’s terms through a crafted narrative (tells a story).
This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. This is an advanced-level position, ideal for someone with 4+ years of analytics experience – it offers the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and learn new tools in a dynamic new vertical of the influencer world.
Your Responsibilities & Problems You'll Solve
- Own high-profile reporting needs for Captiv8 - delivering comprehensive reporting, tying back to clients' KPIs, inclusive of influencer organic and paid metrics, third-party measurement (SmartCommerce, brand lift, sales lift, etc), bringing forward impactful insights, results, and trends focused on renewals
- Facilitates, manage, and steward all components of the campaign reporting life cycle
- Lead/guide/mentor analysts and associate analysts in their work
- Help build & strengthen the Captiv8 infrastructure for reporting analytics on existing clients as well as incorporate the goal of renewals / new business opportunities into reporting
- Lead reporting meetings ensuring all questions are covered as well as all information to act upon is presented with a comprehensive understanding of campaign OKRs
- Lead client calls with advertisers, presenting comprehensive results and tying results into KPIs.
- Work closely with Brand Management, Strategy, and Sales to identify areas of process improvement
- Peel through the layers of reported data, disregarding the unnecessary, and deliver analysis and insight in a constructive and concise manner to both internal and external client constituents.
- Thought leadership on all aspects of digital advertising, digital media strategy and media measurement in the influencer vertical
Qualifications You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Self-motivated and highly driven to apply yourself in the digital space
- Passion for influencer marketing and/or social media
- Superior analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Knowledge of all major social platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Exceptional quantitative skills with advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Suite (docs, sheets, slides), and Tableau (data visualization)
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A thorough understanding of digital metrics with a proven track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of digital clients
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and effectively manage multiple campaigns at one time
- Ability to solve highly complex issues in a strategic customer first way - driving History of improving work practices and finding efficiencies
- A knack for challenging the status quo; just because it has always been done a certain way in the past doesn't mean it should remain that way