Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, your mission is to forge deep, meaningful relationships with existing SaaS customers by serving as trusted counsel on influencer and affiliate marketing strategies & facilitating seamless adoption of our platform. You will own and exceed your net retention target by cultivating tailored, solution-oriented partnerships that drive customer success. An essential part of this role includes seeing the bigger picture, proactively identifying risks, and seizing growth opportunities.
Your Responsibilities & Problems You’ll Solve:
- Exceed and surpass retention targets by delivering outstanding service to our SaaS customers and facilitating seamless adoption of our platform.
- Effectively convey our value proposition and strategically guide customers to align with their long-term objectives, promoting customer loyalty.
- Establish your expertise by fostering high-value relationships with C-suite and marketing executives at key accounts through regular Business Reviews.
- Proactively identify and capitalize on upsell and growth opportunities within your customer portfolio to unlock maximum account potential.
- Develop and implement comprehensive account plans, enabling you to thoroughly understand each customer's business objectives and assess the impact of our services.
- Collaborate closely with teams across Product, Support, Sales, Account Management, and Services to deliver on customer goals and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Continuously analyze and leverage customer data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Champion the voice of the customer, providing vital feedback to inform continuous improvement of our product and service offerings.
Qualifications You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Solid experience in increasing net retention and expanding business within Enterprise organizations
- Proven success in Enterprise Client Success roles, with a preference for those with experience in influencer marketing or related fields
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, adept at building rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Familiarity with the evolving marketing and media landscapes
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven decision-making skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively across cross-functional internal teams
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude, able to identify both opportunities and risks
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment while consistently achieving strong results
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in order to meet and exceed goals