Creative Strategist (Contract)
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
As a thoughtful creative storyteller who develops effective and memorable multi-faceted creator campaigns, you’ll bring unrivaled audience insights and accountability to winning proposal development. You’ll be a trusted cross-functional partner within Captiv8, building new business proposals that ensure Captiv8 revenue goals are delivered each quarter. You’ll be tasked with balancing inbound proposals and long-term quarterly projects. You’ll demonstrate initiative to new tasks and respond to hurdles with a curious mindset for collaborative solutions. You’re an organized creative problem solver who is seasoned in the art of persuasion both written and verbally; while consistently striving to incorporate feedback loops for iterative individual and team improvement.
- Strategic Planning & Relationships 50%
- Own development and execution of strategic narrative storytelling for client proposals
- Crafts dynamic influencer media strategies for Enterprise clients across assigned verticals (i.e. CPG, Health/Beauty, Pharma, Automotive, and Technology), including strategic recommendations on platforms/channel, talent, tactics, creative concepts, and measurement solutions with strong narrative and storytelling
- Investigate client objectives beyond the ‘brief’ to understand how they are defining success and how we can exceed expectations
- Trusted cross-functional partner that advises & influences clients on best practices, content trends, paid & organic creator activations.
- Collaborate with the Partner Innovations team to understand third party partners offerings and establish strategic partnership opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for optimization throughout campaigns in collaboration with brand management, talent, and paid media teams
- Collaborate with Brand Partnerships & Account Management around strategic consultation for client objectives
- Research & Analysis 25%
- Analyze consumer & competitive insights, trends, past campaign performance, and social listening to inform strategies
- Identify unique insights and key patterns from historical campaigns reports, industry reports to apply to future client opportunities.
- Identify insights & future opportunities from campaign performance data in collaboration with Analytics team
- Facilitate breakout brainstorm sessions for collaborative ideation remotely
- Project Management 15%
- Project manage & facilitate the forward movement of proposals through the sales process toward a seamless execution with brand management
- Communicate & collaboration across teams (i.e. Creative, Talent, Brand Management, Partnerships)
- Ensure top-notch quality control and consistency to build client trust across assigned vertical portfolio
- Team Mentor & Coaching 10%
- Support onboarding of new team members on all aspects of the role & process
- Support junior team members for growth & development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5+ years experience working in social media planning + influencer marketing (including paid media + strategy development)
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape with a strong pulse on influencer trends, social behavior, and platform features (Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin)
- Proven ability to persuade & advise clients & agency counterparts at the Enterprise level
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple programs at various stages internally & externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to develop a custom materials (top tier proposals, first-to-market offerings + proactive collateral)
- Pitch-experience preferred
- Interest or experience in startups