Brand Management Intern
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
If you're an intellectually curious and recent college graduate looking for the step in the door to work alongside a unique group of fun people who are bright and passionate about what they do, we should talk!
We're looking for an associate intern to join our team! During the time of your internship, you will sit with and work side by side with the Brand Management team,
You will get real world experience with your work product affecting millions of consumers while learning how to use and navigate our unique platform. On a daily basis, you will be working hands-on with your team lead leveraging your unique skills and creativity, using popular tools such as G Suite, MS, and the ever-so-evolving social networking platforms - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube, just to name a few.
Qualified applicants will be recent college graduates who are passionate about video/image editing or related disciplines. In addition to possessing a good sense of judgement and numeracy, you also have excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills along with strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
If you’re up for the challenge, apply with Captiv8 and see first hand why we’re the leader in social actionable insights!
- Collaborate with Brand Management & Analytics teams to create campaign wrap reports from start to finish with insightful recaps and recommendations
- Edit and upload content for paid media amplification with correct tags, copy, aspect ratios, etc. Editing includes the ability to cut videos, blur logos, splice VO, and more.
- Assist with Talent communication as needed via email, Captiv8 platform, DMs, and more.
- Assist in copywriting, drafting creative ideas, editing Talent submissions, and more.
- Manage a variety of internal touch points such as legal contracts, excel sheets, campaign briefs, etc.
- You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, eager to grow and learn more about the world of Influencer Marketing and managing campaigns for brands like Dove, Ben & Jerry's, Axe, and more
- You LOVE advertising, social data, influencer campaigns, and measurement
- You are a self-starter with the ability to wear multiple hats, and must be an excellent multitasker with efficient time management skills
- You are a team player with amazing collaboration skills
- All experience levels are welcome
- Must be enrolled in school within the next 6 months*
- Full time, 40 hours per week*