Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
We are looking for a high energy, self motivated, hands on individual to join our growing Accounting team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is a problem solver with the ability to translate complex accounting matters into concise business solutions.
- AP Management - coordinate departmental purchasing activities to ensure expenditures are approved, tracked, and recorded accurately in the company's financial systems
- Manage vendor relationships and maintain all applicable records (e.g., W9s, 1099s, contract management)
- Address vendor disputes while helping to develop appropriate systems and processes to address key risk points
- Review credit card reports for accuracy, GL categorization, and compliance with the company’s internal expense policies
- Record daily cash disbursement activity, identify any irregular trends, and assist in the continuous improvement of the treasury management process
- Maintain accurate and detailed sub-ledgers for AP, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accrued expenses and other balance sheet accounts
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and partner with other departments to scale processes and systems
- Assist with audit requests, tax returns and other ad hoc projects
Qualifications You Bring
- CPA preferred
- 3 - 4+ years of experience in a similar role in Finance and Accounting, mix of public and private experience preferred
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Understanding of US GAAP and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Quickbooks Online, Tipalti and Bill.com a plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines and handle unexpected, time-sensitive requests; take ownership in a fast-growing business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy, and a dedicated work ethic