The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
You’ll be joining our Business Systems team as a Salesforce Admin. As a Business system team we deliver business system solutions which improve the customer experience across all Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams. Our team partners with relevant business stakeholders on software selection, and ensures proper post production support execution. We drive delivery over all solutions, across business and technology teams, and integrate across all Carta products.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Support the Venture Capital team on day to day salesforce operational issues
- Understand the detailed requirements by participating and driving grooming sessions with the business leads
- Execution of the salesforce configurations and deployments to the higher environments as per the requirement
- Understand and document the existing Delivery process
- Review and document the flows where we need improvement
- Analytical mindset.You will be working across multiple business teams where you’ll need to evaluate the impact on the existing process and design a scalable solution
- Debugging Skills. First level of triage on the priority issues will be done by admins. You’ll need to debug the existing flow/code
- Team Player. Priority issues are sometimes with the integrated application with Salesforce. You will need to coordinate with the teams in order to solve the issues
- Change Management. We follow a change management process where all the changes need to be tracked in JIRA and follow the deployment process
- Salesforce Flow. Most of our business enhancements requests will be handled using the Flows. You should be able to either create/enhance flows accordingly
- Service Cloud . You should have experience in the service cloud working on the case management like e-mail to case, case assignment rules .
- Experience with an onboarding tool
- 3+ years of experience encouraged
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $110,000 - $120,000 in [NY]
- $110,000 - $120,000 in [SF]
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
Something looks off?