Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
We are looking to hire Engineering Leaders to lead our high-performing, geo-distributed engineering teams. We are building massively distributed systems at a web-scale. The ideal candidate would be leading teams that work on a wide range of exciting and difficult problems within our space. The Engineering Leader would also lend their experience in designing and building massively parallel and distributed systems and architecture.
We are looking for experienced and innovative leaders who are up for the challenge of leading, innovating, mentoring, and driving for outcomes. We look for exceptional minds who love to go deep and will deep dive to solve big problems and step up to big challenges.
- As an engineering leader, you will inspire, lead and manage a team of world-class software engineers across geo’s that are transforming how enterprise customers manage their data.
- This role requires an energetic, creative, and driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to partner with various organizations.
- In this role, you will be responsible for driving some of our most strategic technical projects, delivering large-scale systems, designing new software systems at the cutting edge of distributed systems technologies, and having a significant impact on the success of Cohesity.
- Inspire, Motivate, lead and manage a team of world-class developers that design and develop DataPlatform features for our on-prem as well as SaaS offerings.
- Contribute to our data platform, which serves as a foundational platform for various on-prem and aaS products at Cohesity.
- Own the product end to end from working on product requirements with internal stakeholders, to build, test, deploy for on-prem as well as cloud, BaaS/DMaaS support.
- Drive thought leadership, innovation and accelerate high-quality software development.
- Mentor, lead, and grow leaders in the team.
- Set clear goals and lead collaborative achievements.
- Work closely with various stakeholders within Cohesity like product management, program management, sales, QA, and support teams to deliver high-quality products and drive the product vision and roadmap.
- Understand market dynamics to drive product direction and execution for the team.
What we are looking for:
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in planning, architecting, and delivering high-quality products.
- 5+ years of building, managing or leading high-performance development teams.
- Solid experience in handling engineering managers.
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies.
- Previous experience building a highly scalable distributed system.
- Previous experience leading geographically-distributed teams is a plus.
- Domain Expertise in one of the following areas preferred: Distributed systems, Platform, Storage, Data Management products, Data pipelines/ETL, AI/ML
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?