HR - People Services Specialist (FTC)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is seeking an ambitious entry-level team member to support our People Services team on an FTC.
The candidate will be eager to gain hands-on experience with the employee lifecycle. The position provides a great learning opportunity to gain knowledge in all aspects of HR processes including: Talent Acquisition, HR Information Systems such as Workday, Enterprise Training, Benefits, Compensation, Operations Processes, and Employee Engagement.
- Serve as Tier 1 support. Answer employee inquiries, delivering a high quality experience in a timely manner. Always seeking the root cause of employee issues in order to proactively address. Escalates questions/issues as necessary to HRIS Business Analyst or functional owners.
- Balance day-to-day responsibilities with key project work as assigned.
- Enter and maintain employee data in People Team systems and files, updating organizational structure changes, job title changes, etc. to a high degree of accuracy and security.
- Support the employee lifecycle by working collaboratively with key People Team functions and systems in the areas such as Pre-Onboarding, Offboarding, Global Mobility, Benefits, Learning Management, and Employee Engagement and Experience.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with country-specific labor laws and requirements
- Maintain and collaborate on creation of People Services Knowledge articles, and documentation, of People Services Programs and Processes
- Participate in testing for enhancements to Workday and other HR systems
- Assist in identifying, creating, and implementing, HR Ops processes to help scale and optimize
- Provide support on various projects which includes data gathering, data audit/scrubbing, reporting
- Open Mindset, Positive Attitude, Integrity, Honesty, Drive for Results, and Collaborative working style
- 2+ years of combined education and Human Resources experience. Associates or B.S. degree; (Human Resources, Business, Information Science, or related field) HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
- Aptitude for continuous improvement and ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Greenhouse, Workday, Culture Amp, Docebo, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, leadership, communication, and written skills
- Demonstrates ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in sensitive situations.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?