Technical Director(Hands-on Coding, Data Protection, Filesystems)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
About our Team
We are building massively distributed systems at a web scale!
At Cohesity, We are looking for innovative Engineers who are up for the challenge of leading, designing, and building a wide range of distributed systems and architecture. We look for outstanding minds who love to go deep and will go above and beyond the call to tackle big problems, step up to big challenges and who have no problem rolling up their sleeves to write code!
What we're looking for:
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science
- 10+ years of strong experience in building production software products
- Expertise in crafting/building large-scale distributed systems to scale
- Expert Programming skills in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Golang
- Strong, proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong data structures, design, algorithms, and coding skills
- Expertise in: the public cloud, moving huge data sets, massively parallel and distributed data sets, and scalability
- Previous experience in Cloud Services, Filesystems, or Data Protection is a huge plus
- Motivated to solve complex problems and challenges.
- Natural mentoring and coaching qualities
Openings are for experienced senior level Engineers who can take the lead on projects and are driven to own problems to a solution.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.