Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Ensure Cohesity customers have all the needed services pre-work completed and then schedule services work by our consultants and architects that meet customer timelines and requirements. The successful Project Coordinator will fulfill various duties and responsibilities. They will work closely with project managers, customers and partners to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources and timeframes for projects.
- Work with account team to collect pre-requisites and engage with partner/customer on services delivery
- Determine Cohesity resource availability for scheduling
- Monitor and improve project life cycle to decrease service delivery lead time
- Track and close out projects
- Deliver exception customer service
- Generate reports for open projects and provide status updates as needed
- Day to day housekeeping for all projects
- Ability to project manage smaller professional services engagements
- Assist with pre-sales scoping activities
Skills & Experiences:
- Administration of pre-sales activities
- Project coordination
- Strong written and oral communications
- SalesForce and Professional Services Automation
- Issue tracking and resolution
- 5+ years of experience as a project coordinator OR customer success manager with project delivery experience.
- College degree in Business or related field
- Experience in bookkeeping, reporting and budgeting
- Previous experience in project management, from conception to delivery (customer-facing experience would be a plus)
- Decreased the aged backlog of services
- Decreased the “days to completion” of services
- Reduced the length of time required during customer engagement processes
- Processes for capturing/logging Customer Satisfaction scores in place
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.