Technical Account Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
LET’S DISRUPT THE MODERN WORLD OF DATA MANAGEMENT & SECURITY TOGETHER
Do you love challenges? If yes, this may be the opportunity for you!
Cohesity is a values-led company. We seek outstanding individuals who enjoy challenges, are collaborative and curious, dare to experiment, and are passionate about the success of our customers.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE:
The Cohesity Technical Account Manager (TAM) Service helps ensure enterprise customers get the highest possible value from their Cohesity investment. The Cohesity TAM leads all aspects of the post-sales customer experience, including technical issues and customer adoption to grow accounts.
- Engages after the sale is complete and manages the post-sales engagement to drive onboarding and adoption of Cohesity products, ensure license renewal and influence expansion opportunities.
- Understands the customer environment and how they use the products to drive product improvements
- Works with the Support and Engineering teams to drive the resolution of technical issues through proactive case reduction and prevention of escalation
- Is the single owner of the post-customer experience and ensures the customer's success.
- Partner closely with account teams to convert customers into a reference, grow the account and ensure customer success
- Requires working outside core hours, i.e., the ability to work evenings or weekends during customer escalations.
- Technical – Able to understand Cohesity products and features, collaborate with Support to resolve complex support cases and drive bug fixes with engineering
- Customer interaction & advocacy – Superb ability to establish rapport with customers and to represent their best interests
- Product and Customer Use Case – Understand what problems the customer is trying to solve and how best to use the product
- Account savvy – Ability to partner with the account team in building loyalty and up-selling. Understanding of the SaaS Subscription model desired
- Strong account management and quarterbacking skills
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and expertise in (2) of these domains: Data Protection, Virtualization, Storage, Backup
- Escalations management experience
- Address product-related queries
- Coordinate training with internal teams to ensure customers use the products effectively
- Provide developers with customer feedback to help identify new features or products
- Track capacity and utilization
- Host regular customer meetings and business reviews
- Analyze customer needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion
- Provide Cohesity best practice recommendations and guidance
- Provide Root Cause Analysis documentation
- Drive renewals of TAM services
- Can demonstrate emotional intelligence and driver mentality
TAM does not:
- Drive pre-sales activities
- Own quota and is not directly responsible for closing deals
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.