ClubWise - Sales Executive (Sydney, Australia)
Who are we?
ClubWise is a market leader in gym management software. Our complete club operating system manages the full member lifecycle, including prospect marketing, point of sale, member management, staff management, bookings, access control, and billing. We partner with 1,500 clubs globally helping them grow membership, improve member retention, and achieve best practice in their operations.
We're part of the wider EverCommerce team and are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our customers.
About the role:
After more than a decade supporting Australia’s largest gym franchise, the time has come for ClubWise to launch in the large Australian independent gym market. This exciting new role will be responsible for all in-region sales activities and will work closely with the Country Manager to establish strong trust-based partnerships with our early customers, implement our market positioning and sales process, build awareness, pipeline, and grow market share. The role is a mixture of work-from-home & in-person customer meetings.
What you will do:
- Prospect and build pipeline outside of and in conjunction with Marketing & SDR efforts
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer’s existing operations, goals, and challenges, and develop a unique and compelling value proposition that focuses on business value
- Build rapport, credibility, and establish trust through a consultative approach
- Deliver software demos
- Develop and deliver best-in-class proposals
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Keep the sales CRM up to date & forecast accurately
- Work collaboratively internally to develop long-term trust and collaboration
- You roll up your sleeves, produce, and lead by example
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quotas
- Disciplined about your work: setting/hitting goals every day
- Expertise in managing a large pipeline with ability to close consistently
- A passion for health & fitness
- Great communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technically proficient & process oriented: you will get help with demos, but there will be times where you will need to deliver demos yourself
- This is a mature product but a new market: you must be comfortable with ambiguity, embrace a challenge, and thrive on change
- You know how to build trusted relationships with decision makers and end users
- Collaborative by nature, you love learning, adapting, improving and delivering quality outcomes
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record operating in a new market or launching a new product, including experience establishing a beachhead of early customers, turning early customers into advocates, leveraging testimonials, establishing competitive differentiation, and fine tuning a defined sales approach.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions & delivering demos.
- Flexible time off. We want our team to prioritise wellness and keep a good work-life balance. You can take as much time off as you need, just ensure the work gets done and leave is cleared it with your team in advance.
- Work from home, with travel for meetings, including interstate where appropriate.
- Attractive uncapped commission.
If you have what we’re looking for and can demonstrate experience in the above, then please apply to us below including both a cover letter and resume. We look forward to receiving your application. Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Why does your previous experience make you a great fit for this role?
- Why are you passionate about health & fitness?
- Do you have Australian permanent work rights with no restrictions?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What is your expected base salary & on target earnings?
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!