ClubWise - Customer Success Consultant (Hybrid, Princes Risborough)
ClubWise is a market leader offering Club Management Software for the fitness industry. We deliver an integrated solution for Customer Relationship Management, Payment Services (including Direct Debit collection), Marketing / Campaign Management, Referral Management and Retention Services in a single, cloud-based solution used by over 1000 gyms and health clubs in the UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa and North America.
ClubWise is a subsidiary of EverCommerce, the leading technology platform for integrated SaaS solutions. EverCommerce drives digital transformation across multiple industries in the service economy helping businesses accelerate growth, streamlining operation, and increasing retention.
The Customer Success team play a critical role in supporting our customers. We offer training, implementation and account management to ensure that our customers get the most out of our product.
If you are customer focused and a problem solver or have experience working in the fitness industry or software space, read on!
Summary of the Role
As a Customer Success Consultant:
- You are responsible for driving the success of ClubWise customers through excellent customer service, enabling them to successfully grow their business by maximizing the benefits offered by the ClubWise system.
- You will be an ambassador of ClubWise, achieving revenue growth by supporting our customers to maximize the number of members actively using their clubs, promoting member engagement and driving sales, leading to a maximization of Direct Debit collections.
- You are responsible for providing account management for your designated clubs, establishing and maintaining excellent communications with the customer, both during implementation / set up and beyond, in order to create a positive and beneficial customer experience.
- You will also be required to provide first line customer support to all ClubWise customers in the UK, taking calls, logging tickets and directing enquiries to the most appropriate team to ensure effective management and resolution.
- You will provide remote, classroom and onsite training assistance to help customers maximize the benefits offered by the ClubWise system.
- You will be responsible for identifying the training needs of our customers, identifying knowledge gaps and helping them to maximize the use of ClubWise in support of their business.
- You will ensure all new customers have completed all necessary forms, contracts and other agreements as part of their onboarding process and in accordance with company procedures to comply with FCA regulations
- You are responsible for accurately capturing the customer’s requirements in order to ensure the clubs software setup is completed in accordance with the customer's specifications.
- You are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of up to date training materials and online learning systems.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any required merchant applications have been facilitated during club set up.
- You will work with other ClubWise departments to resolve any bottle necks in the club set up process, enabling a seamless onboarding that provides an excellent customer experience.
- You will collect, measure and monitor all customer feedback to continuously adapt and improve our implementation and training programs.
- You will be responsible for conducting in-house training as necessary to show staff how to use new features and modules being released.
- You will regularly attend the office for team collaboration and training.
- Experienced and confident in a fast paced customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent client management skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with basic website and email technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills, including face to face and classroom-based training
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- A self-starter, able to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks and issues.
- Thrive on delivering an excellent customer experience at all times.
- Good reasoning, listening skills and common sense to extract key points quickly.
- A fast learner who can quickly become a ClubWise expert.
- Enjoys problem solving
- A methodical approach to incident management
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Ability to attend the office for a minimum of 2 days a week
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
If you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single bullet point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Experience in gym or health club management or in the leisure Industry
- Experience of using club management software in a health club environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software such as SalesForce and HubSpot
- Previous Help Desk, Application Support and/or IT support experience.
- Experience working in an FCA regulated environment or understanding of the principles of compliance in a payment services organisation
- This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 09.00-17.30)
- This is hybrid position working in our Princes Risborough office a minimum of 2 days a week and the rest from home.
- The budget for this role is between £24,000- £26,000 per year, depending on experience.
- 25 day holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- 26 weeks full paid parental leave in addition to statutory
- Pension contribution of 4% Employer and 4% Employee.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!