EverCommerce - Systems Administrator (Remote US/CAN)
Systems Administrator, EverCommerce – REMOTE, US/Canada
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to focus on our Corporate IT Systems. The EverCommerce Technology team is focused on providing world-class support to all employees. We support a combination of tools to enable business through technology. The team primarily administers the Microsoft 365 suite of applications, Jamf, LastPass, Netskope, and many other tools that support our employee base.
As a Systems Administrator , you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and secure operation of our organization's IT infrastructure. You will work with a team of systems administrators, oversee system maintenance, and contribute to the ongoing operations of our IT systems. Your responsibilities will encompass a broad range of technical & project management tasks, ensuring that our systems run smoothly and meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Microsoft 365 Administration: Manage and administer Microsoft 365 applications, including Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and other related services. Configure and maintain user accounts, groups, and access permissions within the Microsoft 365 environment. Monitor and troubleshoot issues related to Microsoft 365 services.
- IT Tools Management: Administer and support other employee-facing IT tools, ensuring their availability and functionality. Collaborate with vendors and IT teams to implement updates, patches, and new features. Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by end-users related to supported tools.
- Security & Compliance: Implement security measures to safeguard systems and data. Stay informed about security trends and proactively address potential vulnerabilities. Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Documentation & Training: Create and maintain documentation for system configurations, processes, and troubleshooting guides. Conduct training sessions for end-users on the effective use of IT tools and best practices.
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaborate with IT teams, support personnel, and other stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of systems. Communicate effectively with end-users to gather requirements and address concerns.
- IT Infrastructure Planning: Collaborate with IT leadership to develop and execute strategic plans for the organization's IT infrastructure, ensuring it aligns with business goals and future growth.
- Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution: Address complex technical issues and provide guidance to your team in troubleshooting and resolving system-related problems.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in systems administration and management, with a track record of team leadership.
- Strong knowledge of system security, cloud computing, virtualization, and networking.
- Proficiency in IT project management and budgeting.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional) are a plus.
- Expert level experience in
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory / Entra
- Office 365 licensing
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can use good judgment to solve problems where protocol might not exist
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada, you must be able to travel to Denver, CO 1-2 times per year – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $80,000 - $85,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!