EverHealth - Account Executive (Remote, US)
Account Executive, EverHealth – Remote, US
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for an Account Executive to focus on our EverHealth Brand of products. EverHealth provides modern end-to-end solutions for healthcare providers. Our open, connected ecosystem of solutions and services helps providers engage patients, increase revenue, improve business efficiency, and remain market competitive. We serve 72,000 healthcare practices and counting. EverHealth consists of five SaaS products; DrChrono, iSalus, CollaborateMD, Updox, and MDTec, combined these products offer end to end solutions for the health care industry. This role Account Executive will be focused on U.S. ambulatory practices and can be based anywhere in the region, working remotely with minimal travel.
As a resilient, self-motivated, natural-born sales professional who loves closing deals. You are motivated by hitting your goals, and don’t take rejection personally. You pride yourself on becoming a product expert and understanding your market/ICP. You’re competitive, persistent, and have the gift of listening for customer problems. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment where priorities can change at a moment’s notice. You possess an executive presence and are comfortable presenting to clients through mostly virtual meetings.
In this role, you will use a consultative one of our key products that include: EMR, Practice Management Software, and Practice Communication Software. You may also sell our service offerings of Remote Patient Monitoring, Chronic Care Management, and Revenue Cycle Management into the ambulatory and specialist provider market.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified sales leads that meet forecasted goals and defined objectives using our CRM (Salesforce) tools
- Develop, plan and execute sales strategies to grow our revenue and customer base.
- Develop and deliver high-quality presentations, demos, and customer proposals that effectively communicate our solution.
- Create leads through prospecting activities in order to supplement and fill your pipeline
- Use CRM Tools (Salesforce experience is a plus) to document, track and report on sales activities, generate quotes, sales orders and contracts, and manage the sales process
- Provide client/prospect feedback to our operations team in a constructive, helpful manner
- Coordinate closely with our SDR team to ensure smooth prospect hand off
- Coordinate closely with our Implementation team to ensure seamless onboarding for new customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position our solutions.
- Participate in industry events, trade shows, etc. and work with the marketing team to strengthen the organization’s brand
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience selling software and/or healthcare services with the ability to creatively prospect and hunt net new business (5+ years preferred)
- Ability to create solution-oriented proposals and presentations based on the above analysis
- Possess strong technical skills with an ability to quickly learn and understand domain knowledge of our target medical specialties.
- Comfortable questioning status quo with a physician owner to affect change for the physician owner
- Proven track record of managing the sales cycle from start to finish and have consistently attained or exceeded sales targets and quotas
- Ability to work autonomously and without daily management oversight
- Obsessed with exceeding established goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Highly organized & possess strong time management skills.
- A team player with entrepreneurial spirits - you come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success and demonstrate a real passion to learn and grow within the company
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: EverCommerce is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $20 - $28/hour plus commissions, with on-target earnings of $120,000 - $130,000. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. EverCommerce considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!