Account Coordinator - Retail Sales
Sales & Business Development
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
As the Account Coordinator, Retail you will use your passion for our mission and your experience working with large-scale accounts to acquire sales with the industry’s most influential partners. You will be supporting the sales process into account prospects we have selected for their scale and impact on our mission and working cross-functionally to lead all aspects of the sales process internally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and project manage sales-specific programming with customers and our internal resources, ensuring documentation, marketing, training, events, and other program elements are in place and being completed.
- Supports sales leaders in all aspects of the selling process, including samples and sales materials for meetings.
- Coordinate new customer set-up from both an internal & external perspective
- Drive processes across sales systems to ensure the information is updated and the record entry is high quality for our internal and external sales teams. Identify and implement process efficiencies and streamlining opportunities.
- Use appropriate tools, systems, processes, and resources to support the organization with the ability to explain data and processes.
- Work across functions to connect our sales teams with marketing, PR, and event teams as needed, primarily to coordinate and schedule efforts. Effective in presenting with all team members, key collaborators, and third-party vendors.
- Drive special projects as determined by the team/manager.
- 2+ years of work experience
- A good understanding of sales practices, processes, and systems
- Proven track record to collaborate effectively with business partners
- The ability to prioritize and handle a number of projects and activities at the same time with strong attention to detail
- A logical attitude that works well within systems and processes
- A mission-driven personality with a genuine interest and passion for food and the environment
- Ability to work independently and navigate a constantly evolving high-growth environment
- An ability to creatively solve problems and leave no stone unturned
- A great teammate mentality and are comfortable with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.