Senior Manager, Compensation
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
In this role, you will be managing the planning, philosophy, design, regulatory compliance, communication, policy development, evaluation and administration of all compensation programs at IF. You will ensure IF innovates and adapts its compensation programs to support business goals, staying ahead of market trends and ensuring our rewards framework remains market leading. You will implement scalable solutions to drive business impact while inspiring talent.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide expert level compensation advice and guidance to HR Business Partners, TA Partners, and senior business leaders by applying expertise to solve complex compensation challenges that meet business needs.
- Lead strategic compensation projects such as our annual compensation planning cycle, retention programs and special incentive programs.
- Lead compensation design projects that require a broad understanding of compensation center of excellence programs (e.g. short term incentives, job architecture, long term incentives, base pay programs, salary structures, budgeting, benchmarking, etc.)
- Champion change in compensation philosophies and practices that support pay transparency and pay equity.
- Educate leaders and employees on IF’s pay programs and philosophies. Use data and analytics to inform key business decisions, and be able to communicate outcomes and recommendations to executives clearly and concisely.
- Benchmarking and setting compensation targets
- Preparing executive compensation reports, analyses, and surveys
- Ensure the company's pay philosophy remains focused on attracting, rewarding, and retaining top talent.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Equal Pay Act.
- 10 years’ experience in compensation and/or financial analysis.
- Excellent consultative and relationship management skills with ability to influence change in complex situations.
- Substantial problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills; strong use of judgment to identify and anticipate issues, client needs and establish appropriate plans to resolve issues.
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude.
- Workday Advanced Comp module experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- CCP/CBP certification preferred.
- Proven ability to work directly with all organizational levels including senior leaders.
- Proven ability to make thoughtful decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.