Performance Marketing MBA Intern
Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
Members get unprecedented access to 150+ instructors and classes across a wide variety of fields, including Arts & Entertainment, Business, Design & Style, Sports & Gaming, Writing and more. Step into Nas’ recording studio and Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen, and go behind the big screen with James Cameron. Design your career with Elaine Welteroth, get ready to win with Lewis Hamilton, perfect your pitch with Shonda Rhimes and discover your inner negotiator with Chris Voss.
If you want to help make an impact on our members' lives – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don’t have the exact experience or skills, but think you’d be a great addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
What You Will Do:
This role will have broad responsibility for the global performance and operations of TikTok, influencer, affiliate, and offline channel programs with the ability to shift focus to varying platforms to meet new sales targets.
- Own influencer and affiliate relationship management to generate performance-driven user-generated content (UGC) to fuel the TikTok platform including but not limited to prospecting, outreach, briefing, negotiation, and approvals
- Manage and report on TikTok platform activations through rigorous channel testing focused on campaign structure, targeting, creative, landing pages, and more
- Support offline media channels including but not limited to Audio (podcasts), OTT (online video and connected TV), and TV advertising through external agency support and weekly reporting
- Assist with the execution and management of the affiliate program, coordinating communications between our external agency, including but not limited to affiliate approvals, newsletter outreach, and performance reporting
- 2+ years in a hands-on performance marketing role optimizing towards and reporting on CPA or ROAS targets on TikTok, Instagram, podcasts, OTT, TV, and/or other paid media platforms
- 1+ years managing media agency relationships according to business needs and goals
- 1+ years managing influencer and talent relationships form start to finish
- 1+ years successfully working in a highly cross-functional role to coordinate content approvals
- Excellent verbal and written skills with exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating excel reports to generate strategic insights
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Aspire and/or influencers agencies is a plus
The salary range below is for NYC/CA/WA. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.
MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you. #LI-EC1