Winery & Estate Facilities Maintenance Associate
Fresno, CA, USA · California, USA · United States
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
At ONEHOPE, we're on a mission to do more good through wine. We believe in the power of giving back and making a meaningful impact on the world. Our award-winning wines are produced by a team of passionate experts, and every bottle sold supports charitable causes around the globe. With a diverse and dedicated community of Cause Entrepreneurs, we're spreading the love for wine and the desire to make a difference.
Our winery in Rutherford, CA is the physical manifestation of our vision. It's a place where we invite people to gather, find inspiration, and join us on our mission to share great wine and give hope to many. ONEHOPE Winery is designed by world-renowned architect Howard Backen, providing the perfect setting to explore consumer favorites from ONEHOPE's Reserve and Iconic collections featuring wines grown from the estate's onsite vineyards.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly organized and skilled Winery & Estate Facilities Maintenance Associate to oversee the maintenance and upkeep of our winery, estate, guest home, tasting room, and cellar facilities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and executing repairs, ensuring grounds are immaculate, and managing a variety of maintenance subcontractors. The Winery & Estate Facilities Maintenance Associate will also collaborate with the GM and OM to develop budgets, create standard operating procedures (SOPs), and provide support for events and kitchen equipment maintenance.
- Maintenance Coordination:
- Coordinate and execute all necessary repairs and maintenance activities required for the tasting room, estate, guest home, wine production, and other facilities as needed.
- Ensure the pristine presentation of the property at all times, including landscaping, pest control, and general aesthetics.
- Supervise and manage maintenance subcontractors, including but not limited to landscaping, pest control, lighting, audio-visual systems, gates, plumbing, electrical, alarm systems, septic system, water treatment system, pool, garbage & recycling facilities, fireplaces, air compressor, nitrogen generator, refrigeration systems, and winemaking equipment.
- Property Systems Management:
- Conduct daily checks of all property systems to identify and address issues promptly.
- Accept deliveries and oversee inventory management related to maintenance and repairs.
- Budgeting and Planning:
- Collaborate with the GM and OM to develop and manage the annual maintenance and repairs calendar and budget.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for property maintenance to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- Obtain multiple quotes for repairs & new equipment as needed
- Keep up to date reporting on each piece of equipment
- Event Support:
- Provide onsite support for event load-in, load-out, and setup as needed.
- Invoicing Processing:
- Work closely with the GM and OM to process invoices related to maintenance and repairs.
- Proven experience in facilities management, preferably in a winery or estate setting.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures, subcontractor management, and budgeting.
- Familiarity with winery equipment and systems is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends for event support.
- Physical ability to perform tasks related to property maintenance.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License
- Forklift certification and scissor lift is preferred
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company Happy Hours
- Casual dress code
- Family-friendly workplace
- Compensation ranges from $25 - $28 per hour, depending on experience
We'd love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter
Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.