Business Development (SAAS II CreditMate Collections) - Manager
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 4, 2022
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: Incumbent will be responsible for hitting annual targets, building & maintaining relationships with all leading PSU banks , Pvt. Banks , NBFCs and Fintech companies and understanding customer& competition trends.
About the team: A technology platform that provides all participants with benefits of scale in collections. The product has a single minded focus, non-biased/ underwriting influenced optimization which produces better results than individual lenders can. The product uses innovative AI engines and ML models to provide insights and reporting on millions of data points which results in an efficient collection process. A platform where collection meets Technology, Intelligence and Automation.
1. Research and identify customer prospects and targets in the Indian market
2. Create and track sales pipeline including demos, proposals, securing required contract paperwork, and coordinating with the operations team to drive ongoing success and adoption of campaigns
3. Identify and implement strategies to increase lead generation
4. Ensure quarterly and annual delivery of individual KRAs/KPIs
5. Collaborate with the product team to drive adoption, customer success, and feedback on future product enhancements
6. Foster partnerships, build the network, and channel relationships across consultants and Drone Service providers.
7. Work closely with marketing, product teams to build and execute outbound sales strategy
8. Stay current with industry trends, priorities, via participation in industry conferences and other networking and educational events
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 5-6 years of experience working on enterprise sales or related roles
2. Experience selling SaaS / any other digital product/ Sales role
3. Proven track record of meeting or over exceeding targets
4. Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
5. Proven ability to drive the sales process
6. Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
7. Proven ability to position products against competitors
8. Proven ability to hire, recruit, train, and manage a sales organization
9.Proven ability of deep diving into problems, coming up with solutions and stakeholder management
Education: Graduation/Post-Graduation preferred
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?