Program Management (Partnerships/Alliances) - Senior Manager
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, May 6, 2022
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: He/She/They will be responsible for demonstrating our products ,commercials etc. to partners and negotiating agreements and will ensure the onboarding happens smoothly.
About the team: Paytm Lending business thrives on strong and deep rooted partnerships with top banks and NBFCs in the industry. The partnership vertical intricately manages all these relationships on all aspects from onboarding , integration , business operations , financial reconciliation , process adherence, governance etc ensuring consistent and profitable business growth.
1. 4-8 years of progressive experience in lending and/or handling external relationships.
2. Experience of working with technology integrations is a plus.
3. Managing lending partner relationships and acting as a single point of contact
4. Responsible for understanding partner requirements and acting as a SPOC for business, risk, compliance, legal and product/tech teams and ensuring alignment between Paytm and partner
5. Project managing the integration process for product and tech and ensuring timelines are met
6. Handholding the partner to go-live
7. Managing partner governance on an on-going basis and ensuring smooth functioning of the partnership(s)
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Demonstrated Success and achievement orientation.
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Negotiations skills - strong bias for driving results in a high performance environment.
4. Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
5. Working Knowledge of Computers
Education: Post-Graduation from Tier 1 B-Schools
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?