Product Management - Group Product Manager - Merchant Product (P4B)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2022
Title: Product Management - Senior Group Product Manager - Merchant Product (P4B)
About Paytm Group:
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers for We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the role:
Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about the technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager, or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable the delivery of high-quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high-quality products/systems.
• Working closely with business leads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
• Ability to understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables.
• Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
• With your strong knowledge of different technology platforms in your vertical or in the company, we expect you to raise your hand when either any wrong design decision is being made or if similar function exists in other systems that could be reused.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
• Lead product team processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage expectations and track roadmap regularly
• Be involved in what your team is building - Run edge cases, test products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
• Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field
• Professional experience in a product management or analytical role, Exp should be in between 10 plus years, out of which minimum 6 years in product management
• Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Shit Done attitude
• Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
• Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
• Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 17 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?