Growth Management - Assistant Vice President - Lending
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Title: Growth Management - Assistant Vice President - Lending
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team :- Lending
We are an end-to-end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers for We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants. Paytm Postpaid: is a unique ‘buy now pay later’ product that provides checkout financing to consumers. Our users can avail a transaction credit facility for a wide range of products and services at more than 1 cr shops and websites. Personal loans: We offer 24x7x365 small ticket cash out loans, especially targeted towards ‘new to credit’ borrower, fulfilling their instant fund requirements and discretionary spends, Merchant Loans: We offer ‘Merchant cash advance’, which are unsecured business loans that leverage the transaction history of the merchant and our unique credit scoring system. We distribute such loans through our ‘Paytm for Business’ app, Credit cards: We offer co-branded credit cards (in partnership with leading commercial banks in India) catering to varied consumer segments, by leveraging transaction history of a user on Paytm platform to digitize the entire credit card experience on the Paytm app, from the application process to tracking and issuance of the credit card.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Managers for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
● Drive/Execute growth & marketing campaigns for our Lending business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Growth Management.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/behavioural features & design effective 'reach out' programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns
● Manage end to end consumer life cycle management for the business vertical
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Should have relevant experience in Digital Payments & Fintech company in similar roles across Growth Marketing. Exp should be in between 10-15 years, out of which minimum 8 years in growth management.
● MS or BS/ B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?