Key Account Manager - Associate
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the team
Paytm First Games is an all-in-one app for people who love Sports, Card Games, Tournaments, Trivia & everything fun! We build, publish and promote games that are available on the Paytm app, Google Play and our very own Paytm First Games app available on www.paytmfirstgames.com Since our formation in 2018, we have won hearts of over 4.5 Crore gamers and we continue to win more every day.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic sales & retention specialist to help us retain our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain them.To be successful as a sales & retention specialist, you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for sales. Ultimately, a top-class retention specialist is able to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with customers.
1) Communicating with customers and analysing customer behaviour.
2) Gathering information about customer complaints.
3) Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
4) Writing and presenting customer behaviour reports.
5) Building positive relationships with customers.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1) Bachelor's degree 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
2) Excellent customer service skills.
3) Strong conflict resolution skills.
4) In-depth knowledge of sales and retention process.
5) Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
6) Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
7) Empathy and patience.
8) Advanced organizational skills.
Education: Graduation required.
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!