Growth Management - Associate Vice President - Recharges & Utilities
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Role:
We are looking for Product Marketing leaders for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
● Drive/Execute data driven growth campaigns across Paytm platforms and properties and external media
● Work with creative development teams to get high performing creatives (static and video) for growth campaigns by utilising understanding of user behaviour and insights
● Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on day-day basis.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
● Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
● Should have minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in Consumer internet industry.
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements.
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 400 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?