Ad Sales - Executive Manager, Paytm Ads
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, November 4, 2022
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
Paytm Ads is Paytm's digital advertising vertical that offers innovative ad solutions to clients across industries It offers advertisers the opportunity to engage with 300Mn+ users who interact with over 200 payment & retail services, online and offline - offered on the Paytm app. Paytm Ads maps the user transactions to their lifestyle choices and creates customized segmentation cohorts for sharp shooting ad campaigns to the most relevant TG.
About the role:
This role is responsible to scale up business by forging new partnerships. Work with small agencies and onboard brands & new advertisers and grow POD’s contribution to overall sales.
1) Scout and Build solid relationships with advertisers, advertising agencies, new, medium and small brands/ clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
2) Building and driving relationships with existing key merchants to improve quality of services and drive incremental revenue
3) Building a short/medium/long-term ad sales pipeline in accordance with monthly and quarterly revenue targets
4) Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to set up and (or) follow business processes and SOPs
5) Suggesting new ideas and developing plans for future business and revenue growth
Ideal candidate would have:
1) Proven experience in advertising solutions- sales, ad operations, online marketing and advertising.
2) Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients
3) Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
4) Media planning and presentation capabilities (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
5) Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
Graduation is compulsory.
Noida & Bengaluru
Why join us?
1) A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!