QA - Technical Lead
IT, Quality Assurance
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2022
Title: QA Technical Lead
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
· 5-7 years of overall experience
· 3+ years of relevant experience in Automation and Manual testing.
· experience in Automation, Selenium and Java.
· Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services—especially ones as design-oriented
· Should have experience in Automation using Rest Assured.
· Proficient on various tools w.r.t network monitoring, performance analysis for mobile apps
· Good experience with UI/UX
· Design and develop automated UI tests with tools like Appium, Java etc
· Good understanding on Mobile app security aspects, testing and related tools
· Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
· Effective communicator & Team Player
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
● High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
● Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
● Understanding of Technology and User Experience
● Love for simplifying
● Growth Mindset
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us
● A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!