Business Analyst- Assistant Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2022
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
The team works on Understanding business problem, transferring to modelling objective along with solution design, consulting and methodology. Also hacks through experience.
About the role:
Evangelize and demonstrate value and impact of analytics for informed business decision making by developing and deploying analytical solutions and providing data driven insights to business stakeholders to understand and solve for various business nuances.
1. Designing Business strategies based on data findings and complete implementation and program management.
2. Self-starter with a strong onus on project ownership.
3. Excellent attention to detail.
4. Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications
5. Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions.
6. Effectively translate data to actionable items.
7. Analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities
8. Design, create and deliver data reports, dashboards, extract and/or deliver presentations to strategic questions
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Reporting Skills, Forecasting, Quantitative Diagnosis, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis.
2. Minimum 5 years work experience in a business intelligence and analytics role in financial services, ecommerce, consulting or technology domain.
3. Understanding the broad range of Paytm data resources, and knowing the right ones to use for the analytical problems at hand
4. Evangelizing data driven decision making within the team and to business & product owners
5. Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
6. Must be highly proficient with MS Excel, SQL and other statistical tools.
7. Past experience in optimizing business strategy, product or process using data & analytics
8. Enable test and learn for understanding user behavior and target growth opportunities. Optimize the growth campaigns and deliver comprehensive test read outs to power accurate decisions
9. Demonstrated ability to directly partner with business owners to understand product requirements
10. Effective spoken and written communication to senior audiences, including strong data presentation and visualization skills
Education: Graduation/Post Graduation preferred
Why Join Us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?