Product Management - Group Product Manager - Agent Product
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: The core responsibility of the agent product team is to ensure that our field management team is equipped with relevant tools and information to service our merchants partners efficiently and quickly. Our two key stakeholders are our merchants and our agents and we strive towards building a seamless and efficient system to onboard and serve them.
Our primary focus is on building a best in class product for end lifecycle management of an agent starting from his onboarding, tasks management, payouts and career progression. From the merchant partners’ perspective our goal is to deliver quick and efficient service for product deployment and maintenance.
About the role: Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
● We would expect you to hit the ground running, and approach your role with a growth mindset.
● You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
● Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards: Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy. These vary from business critical funnels to reducing CST contacts.
● Growth: Finding new ways to acquire users from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
● Work with cross-functional teams such as User Research, UX Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to deliver high impact products
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
● B.E/B.Tech/MBA with 5+ years of Product Management experience in B2C Consumer Internet/Tech/e-Commerce space.
● Preferable: prior experience with Sales Agent/CRM/Seller/Merchant focused products.
● Should have worked with cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Growth, Design, etc.)
● Good understanding of Product Design, Metrics, Engineering and Support.
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?