Growth Management - Junior Manager - Paytm First Games
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Title: Growth Management – Junior Manager – Paytm First Games
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About The Team:
Paytm offers online mobile games through the entity Paytm First Games Private Limited. This online gaming platform offers Real Money Skill based Games. Fantasy and Rummy are the largest Real money Skill based Games in India with a combined Market size of $1.4 Bn in revenues which is expected to grow at 40% CAGR annually. First Games offers games in both the Fantasy and Rummy space in addition to other card games (like Poker, Callbreak) and Ludo. First Game’s Rummy is a live multiplayer card-based game and has already broken into the Top 5 Rummy platforms in India. First Games has a current registered base of 25 Million users.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for revenue / retention business goals for specific user segments and devising / executing growth campaigns on the app to achieve these goals.
· Own retention, revenue, upgrade metrics for specific user segments
· Plan, execute and measure growth experiments and conversion tests
· Analysing key performance metrics and driving business results
· Manage internal resources to deliver, monitor and report on daily, weekly and monthly KPIs against targets
· Identify data trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on insights to maximize ROI
· Implement CRM tools to create life cycle journeys
· Work with Data and Product teams to improve app through design, usability, content, and customer experience
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· B.Tech/B.E with atleast 2-4 years of relevant experience in Internet/Ecommerce.
· Gaming environment expertise would be a plus while not mandatory
· Hands on experience with managing comms on push / inapp / sms channels
· Hands on experience with creating content / copy for comms channels
· Hands-on experience of CleverTap or any other similar platform in creating custom reporting, experiments, goals, and filters
· Should be comfortable working with data and have the ability to make data driven decisions, derive insights from data
· Experience managing Customer Lifecycle in an app based business.
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?