Growth Analyst - Junior Manager - Fastag
IT, Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2022
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Growth Management – FASTag. This team is directly responsible for growth of FASTag Issuances/transactions at Paytm.
About the role: We are looking for growth analysts. Growth analysts will be assisting growth managers with their strong data analytics and business acumen skills.
· Fetching data from HIVE and preparing transaction reports on daily basis in user readable format with actionable insights
· Writing/editing SQL queries on a day to day basis for regular data reports and performing data analysis on a regular basis
· Automating the regular reports using multiple tools and coordinating with different teams
· Creating new reports, streamline the process of analytics & MIS through the use of advanced excel
· Track transactions, GMV, users and many more parameters on regular basis.
· Understand the business problems and translate them into suitable business solutions using data modeling techniques
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Any bachelors degree with 6+ years of experience in a Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Sales Analytics role
· Must have expertise in Advanced Excel, Dashboard Creation, Data Modelling
· working knowledge of SQL, BQ & Hive (Good to have)
· Familiarity with internal databases related to customer and transaction level data
· Background in mathematics / statistics / econometrics / engineering and solid understanding of data analytics.
· Preferably worked in Internet/E-commerce/Retail/Analytics Consulting space in a Growth/Marketing function
· Ability to share well-articulated updates to all stakeholders and to Senior Management.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels.
· Ability to properly follow through and escalate matters to concerned stakeholders and leaders to push the work forward.
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?