OEM Alliances - Deputy Manager
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2022
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Affordability at Paytm is an Omni channel team that drives the EMI business at the point of sale, both for online and offline merchants. We partner with various OEMs / brands and merchant partners to offer affordability to the customers
About the Role: OEM Managers will be responsible for increasing dealer coverage and growing wallet for the online and offline platforms.
1. Merchant acquiring, new client acquisition
2. Account management
3. Driving Growth
4. OEM management
5. Cohesively work with a lot of people, across functions and teams every day.
6. Track Program/Project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term projects.
7. Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant!
Super Powers / Key Skills Required::
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
3. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
4. Good negotiation skills
5. Growth Mindset
6. Stakeholder management – working in internal teams to drive numbers
7. Willingness to experiment and improve Channel management
Education: Graduation/Post-Graduation Preferred
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It is your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?