TechOps- Senior Techops Engineer
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Sound box, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Paytm has been the pioneer of driving static QR codes. There are millions of merchants across the country using the same. With Paytm’s Dynamic QR+ device it can now accept payments from multiple sources like Paytm wallet, cards and all UPI apps. This digital QR device has helped make digital payment acceptance easier.
· Providing support to all internal/external teams for tech/operational queries
· Work closely with Devices Tech team, to Identify and get issues fixed by Product and Tech teams
· Ability to find gaps, issues, or potential improvements in the system.
· Regularly track various metrics and KPIs associated with merchant integrations, features used, payment sources, etc
· Debugging the Issue.
· Analyse daily, weekly, and monthly trend reports
· Participate in on-call rotation basis
· Implement robust monitoring and alerting system and optimise for scale and performance
· Participate in the maintenance of software applications
· Responsible for debugging the reported issues and performing the root cause analysis
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· Experience 3+ years.
· Good knowledge of SQL
· Good knowledge of Linux environment
· Understanding of GIT and release management process and tools
· Strong Problem-solving skills, analytical and debugging skills
· Excellent multitasking skills and communication skills - both verbal and written
· Ability to understand architectural designs
· Ability to work in high-pressure and agile environment
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Knowledge of Kibana, Jira, Wiki (Confluence), Redash, Grafana and Big Data.
· Understanding of payment flows.
· Open to work on weekends/non-working hours whenever required
Why join us:
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?