QA Automation - Director
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2023
QA Automation - Director
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: Experience in testing of Web/mWeb, mobile app and API. Help in automation as per project needs (UI/API).
· 14-16 years of relevant experience
· 10+ years of relevant experience in Automation and Manual Testing.
· Should have the experience of using framework like: Cucumber, BDD and any other.
· Work closely with team to pursue and meet timelines.
· Build, manage and provide hands-on leadership for top-notch SDET engineers
· Provide technical consultation and technical solutions for testing tools and test automation projects
· Experience in Agile/DevOps methodologies and integrated approach to QE/backend Testing
· Workout clear career paths for team members to help them grow with regular mentoring, attract and retain top talent keeping long term goals in mind.
· Hands on in setting up the Automation framework from scratch
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· Tools: Appium , Rest Assured , Rest API
· Language: Java
· OS: Linux
· Scripting: Shell scripting
· Desirable: Setting the CI/CD pipelines , AWS
Why join us
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!