Healthcare - Merchant Acquisition - Key Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: This sales team at Paytm Health is responsible for onboarding of new medical institutions (Labs, Clinics, Hospitals) for the Offline Enterprise team.
About the role: This is a B2B Sales role which requires high level of key account management and acquisition expertise. One should have excellent skills in managing medical institutions along with excellent territory knowledge.
1. Hunt for new accounts that can be introduced to Paytm Payments.
2. Coordination with various internal teams to ensure a timely and smooth onboarding experience for merchants/app owners.
3. Own and Manage Merchant relationships at post Live stage.
4. Device and execute growth strategies for increasing revenue from acquired accounts.
5. Plan and finalize Merchant funded campaigns on premium/ paid properties of Paytm ecosystem to help merchants get the maximum out of the Paytm ecosystem.
6. Manage Paytm Health Merchants and aggregator relationships for the specified category in that region.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 5-9 years of relevant experience in Sales, Business Development, and relationship building.
2. Familiarity with Hospital Management systems and hospital ERPs.
3. Good communication skills
4. Good understanding of MS Office tools.
5. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
6. Willingness to travel frequently within assigned territory
Education - Graduation
Why join us
1. A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 million+ registered users, 21 million+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!