Product Management - Vice President - Consumer Product (UPI Switch)
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2023
Title: Product Management – Vice President – Consumer Product
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About The Team:
The App team manages core payments and user journeys on Paytm. It builds product which is used by 100s of millions of users to make payments, recharges and purchases on Paytm.
About the Role:
This role requires someone who would:
· Be responsible for creating and delivering on the product roadmap
· Interface with design, engineering, business and growth teams and drive the desired outcome
· Understand and champion consumers and strive to deliver the absolute best consumer experience
· Grow product adoption and build meaningful experiences which drive exceptional customer and business outcomes
· A passionate Product Manager with 14+ years of experience with at least 8 years of relevant experience in Product Management
· Someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
· A keen eye for understanding the end user and creating product-led solutions to bridge user need gaps
· Manage team which delivers large consumer facing products
· Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics.
· Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user stories balancing between user experiences, business requirements, tech debts and resourcing.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· B.Tech/B.E in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
· Experience in consumer product in medium to large internet companies
· Technical background (Hands on developer experience during some part of the career will be a plus)
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Product Sense
· High Agency
· Good design understanding (Nice-to-have)
· Varied life experience and interests
· Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team
· Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?