Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2023
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing enthusiast to spearhead our marketing initiatives - who has proven success in leading multi-channel marketing projects and experience managing marketing campaigns. If you are someone obsessed with data and user behavior, and translating insights to experiments and campaigns excites you, keep reading!
- Should handle marketing end-to-end for all live entertainment projects and tours
- Should lead marketing strategy, planning, execution, monitoring, optimization and reporting for branded IPs and tours
- Should help establish a positive ROI on marketing spends or reach the relevant business objectives on all IP projects
- Should also strive to improve all other marketing and business KPIs as relevant to different projects
- Should be directly involved with the business teams for property conceptualisation and feasibility checks
- Should lead conversations on ticket pricing, slabs, online and onground branding etc. for such projects
- Should lead market research to identify artists, new markets and current trends to identify growth opportunities
- Should work with external agencies and tools for timely and efficient execution of deliverables
- Should work with internal teams on other ongoing projects for efficient output wherever possible.
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in growth/performance marketing in a relevant sector (e-commerce/lifestyle brands/media and entertainment / live events).
- 3+ years of experience in CPC campaigns management (Google+Meta).
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Expertise in tracking and marketing tools - (GA, social media analytics, user engagement retention platforms, etc.) and an obsession with data-driven decision-making.
- Experience driving and executing multi-channel marketing plans and budgets; managing large-scale multi-channel projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.