Growth Management - Senior Manager - Paytm Money
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2023
Title : Growth Management - Senior Manager - Paytm Money
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About the team:
At Paytm Money, we are on a mission to make Investment & Wealth Management easier and accessible to all Indians. Paytm Money is a 100% owned subsidiary of 197 Communications.
Paytm Money offers End to End Wealth Management for our customers. Our products include Equity and Future and Options Trading, Mutual Funds, ETF, NPS and Digital Gold with more on the way. Paytm Money is also building a platform for third party products to build on the Paytm money ecosystem over an API layer. This platform enables innovative options like Algorithmic Trading and off the shelf curated portfolios of stocks like Wealth Baskets. Paytm Money has millions of investors and does lakhs of low latency Equity trades a day.
We are looking for people who are interested in building the most Innovative, Scalable, and Inclusive wealth management platform for the whole of India. Come and take your career to the next level with us.
About the role:
Paytm is looking for a Growth Manager for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!.
● Responsible for planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action including program's governance arrangements·
● Lead and own the growth role by driving revenue growth through analyzing and planning opportunities across sales, product & marketing.·
● Innovate solutions to reduce cost, improve product awareness in and out of the company· Additionally, need to be focused on the market trends, competition tracking and using this to build plans where we can win the market·
● Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters for the category and present insights to make data driven business decisions·
● Work in collaboration with cross functional teams and drive results by influencing concerned teams·
● Objectively understand customer needs and align product accordingly with the help of product team to build the product roadmap·
● Deep dive into data analysis to identify improvement areas and conceptualize initiative in the form of campaigns, incentives etc. to implement the improvement plan, thereby presenting the outcome by tracking campaigns performances·
● Develop strategic communications for internal and external stakeholders·
● Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle CXO level stakeholders
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role
● Educational background: MBA from a premier B-School (IIMs, XLRI, FMS etc)·
● 5-6 years of experience in handling cross functional programs, managing & identifying business growth drivers & proven track record of increasing user engagement, retention, revenue and profitability in a similar industry·
● Highly analytical and detail-oriented, ability to take ownership of the task at hand· ● Advance excel, Data Automation & Visualization, Python, SQL working knowledge (would be preferred) ·
● Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?