Advertising Operations - Deputy General Manager/General Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Paytm Ads is Paytm's digital advertising vertical that offers innovative ad solutions to clients across industries It offers advertisers the opportunity to engage with 300Mn+ users who interact with over 200 payment & retail services, online and offline - offered on the Paytm app. Paytm Ads maps the user transactions to their lifestyle choices and creates customized segmentation cohorts for sharp shooting ad campaigns to the most relevant TG.
About the role:
The Advertising Operations Manager assumes a dynamic and cross-functional role which includes ongoing ad management, ad campaign trafficking, and optimization of all advertisement campaigns and handling end to end operations of Paytm ads team.
1) Representing Revenue team in leadership calls.
2)Complete end to end Process of AdOps
3) Analytical reports to higher management.
4) Coordinating with Sales Managers based in different regions
5) Monetizing the remnant inventory.
6) RCA for any issues generated by the team.
7) Core team of development an Ad Server, testing and approvals.
8) Integrating Programmatic partners as well as programmatic hands of most of the Agencies.
9) Core team of development an AdOps Automation Tool by Voiro, testing and approvals.
10)Handling Client/Agency escalations providing solutions
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1) Having 10-15 years of experience.
2) High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
3) Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
4) Understanding of Technology and User Experience
5) Love for simplifying
6) Growth Mindset
7) Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Graduation is must.
Why join us
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?