Regional Sales Planning - AGM / DGM
Sales & Business Development
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases.
Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments.
To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Role: Paytm is looking for an experienced professional to be a part of the QR & SoundBox vertical. Reporting to the NSM, you will lead our regional sales team for revenue growth & be responsible for sales planning ,P&L management, manpower planning, incentive designing & deployment, drive analytics and training initiatives.
1. Drive Business KPIs through the regional sales team
2. Review & monitor sales performance
3. Drive sales engagements through FSE contests
4. Market planning & scoping
5. Manpower Planning & Deployment
6.Formulating sales analytics
7.Enable revenue growth
8.Suggest & support effective decision making with the management.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. Self-starters, who can take ownership and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit
2. Passionate about working in a fast growing firms
3. Articulate complex solutions to novice customers
4. Good sales and negotiation skills.
5. Experience in quota driven sales is a must.
6. Experience in payments and finance is a plus - though not mandatory
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for youWith enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?