Product Management - Principal Product Manager - Payments
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2023
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
Job Summary: We are looking for Senior Product Leaders to lead a high impact portfolio of products in payments space. You will work with cross functional stakeholders to drive the product strategy, roadmap and execution of your product area. Successful product leaders are extremely customer focused, creative thinkers, hustlers who enjoy leading high caliber product teams in a fast-paced environment and get stuff done.
● Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards. Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy
● Lead a team of highly capable product managers. Review product use cases, help evolve customer journeys and user experiences, define and monitor key success metrics
● Work with cross-functional teams such as User Research, UX Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to deliver high impact products
● Prioritize roadmap basis objective impact and urgency
● Leverage past experience and help elevate current product management practices
● Be on top of payment industry trends and competition
● Overall 7+ years of experience and minimum 4+ years of experience in core product management
● Previous background in payments/fintech a must (Atleast 2-3 years)
● Strong with data driven approach
● Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear and logical thinking
● Ability to influence decision making and drive consensus among multiple stakeholders
● Willingness to roll up your sleeves, dive deep or zoom out basis need & own your area end to end
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role
●10+ years of overall experience and minimum 7 years of Product Management experience in Banking/UPI/Payments space.
●Should have worked with cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Growth, Design, etc.)
●Good understanding of Regulatory Compliances, UPI, Payments and consumer-tech.
●Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?