Sales Planning and Operations - Senior Manager (Merchant Lending)
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: This team is part of Merchant Lending vertical and they cater to the Merchant loans section. They have the ownership of merchant cash advance sales.
About the role: Managing the sales data, creating sales reports, setting goals, planning and creating revenue forecasts.
1. Streamlining and optimizing the sales process to enhance productivity and build efficiency of Sales Team
2. Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools.
3. Perform sales forecasting and budgeting exercise
4. Work on AOP & Cost Planning including headcount, sales territory design & communication to the teams
5. Interpret reports & dashboards to help sales team better understand & interpret the customer's needs & scale processes by using predictive analytics
6. Assist in core operational tasks, including compensation plan design, process design, documentation and systems updates
7. Project manage ongoing programs and initiatives, assisting internal stakeholders to launch new programs and successfully execute existing programs
8. Work with sales leadership to develop and assess R&R need for Sales Team
9. Critically Analyse Existing Processes & Cost Structures.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. He/she/they should have minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Planning & Operation Tools, BFSI domain expertise preferred.
2. Proficient with Advanced MS Office Tools. - MS Excel/ MS Word/MS PPT and Google Sheets
3. High level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation
4. Strong Analytical skills to work on data & critically evaluate the requirements
5. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic growth-mode environment.
6. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
7. Must have Effective communication, influencing skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
8. Analytical skills to work on data and evaluate sales team's requirements
Education – Graduation
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology.
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!