Product Analytics - Senior Analyst/ Lead Analyst - Consumer Product
IT, Product, Data Science
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About the team: Being one of the largest payment platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure a seamless experience, but also a delightful journey for our customers. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest, and hassle-free.The app product team ensures to deliver an outstanding user experience to the Paytm Customers by understanding the user, discerning their use patterns, and designing an app that meets their user's needs. About the role: Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
Job Brief & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
• Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
• Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
• Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
• Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
• Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
• Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
· Bachelors degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
· Previous product analysis experience.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point) is preferred.
· Proficient in SQL.
· Proficient in database software.
· Knowledge of SQL Queries (Big Query, Hive, Starburst) Excel Dashboard (GDS, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
· Some knowledge of Python Google Sheet (Scripts) Pyspark (Add-on)
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
· The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision.
· Excellent time management skills.
Why Join us?
Bragging rights to be behind the largest fintech lending play in India
A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation:If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!