Product Operations- Manager- Lending ( EMI )
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
Title:Manager; Product Ops – Lending (EMI)
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team: Lending
We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers. We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual within the Lending Product team to build the product operations charter. The individual in this role shall build and grow a dedicated product ops team and collaborate with the product, analytics, business, risk, anti-fraud and other teams to support our product and business goals.
· Build a deep understanding of the product, business, workflows, APIs, customer experience, fund flows, lender expectations, dashboards, reports etc.
· Triage and prioritize based on impact from the list of reported lender or consumer issues.
· Present a weekly burndown chart of issues being resolved.
· Weekly reconciliation of lender, finance and internal.
· As required, create SOPs to resolve issues.
· Collaborate with product & engineering to automate processes.
· 5+ years of work experience with at least 4 years in product operations in a fintech environment
· Expert skill in SQL, Python & other scripting languages
· Experience in managing a team of product ops specialists
Why join us?
· With enviable 400 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants.
· Bragging rights to have played a pivotal role in building the largest lending product in the country.
· A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?