Ops Manager - Junior Manager
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Affordability at Paytm is an Omni channel team that drives the EMI business at the point of sale, both for online and offline merchants. We partner with various OEMs / brands and merchant partners to offer affordability to the customers
1. Designing Business strategies based on data findings and complete implementation and program management
2. Conduct primary/secondary research to uncover insights and understand business trends and potential implications for the business.
3. Responsible for driving a data-driven approach to highlight problems and identify opportunities
4. Improves performance status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends, and recommending actions.
5. Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
6. Any other ad-hoc project and program management as per the business need
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. Reporting Skills, Forecasting, Quantitative Diagnosis, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis
2. Self-starter with a strong onus on project ownership
3. Excellent attention to detail
4. Capable of demonstrating good business judgment
5. Excellent verbal and written skills
6. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
7. Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions
8. Should be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous
9. Strong writing and oral communication skills in English
10. Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Data/ Business Analyst
11. Critical thinking and very detailed oriented
12. Must be highly proficient with MS Excel, SQL and other statistical tools
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?