Program Manager - Associate General Manager/ Deputy General Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
1. Program Management of strategic business initiatives of the company from development through successful execution.
2. Anchor the strategy development process for the company's businesses.
3. Use data to gain insights and provide support, to achieve business objectives
4. Enable collaboration between the leadership team, including the CEO, to enable the smooth implementation of projects and enterprise-wide initiatives.
5. Ability to approach a range of business problems analytically, with a bias for action
6. Provide leverage on multiple work streams in parallel
7. High drive and motivation
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. 4-7 years of experience into program management
2. Experience in managing CEO's office
3. Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
4. Must be from tier 1 consulting background
5. Handled multiple projects right from planning to implementation phase
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here.