Customer Success - Senior Manager - Paytm First Games
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm Ads is Paytm's digital advertising vertical that offers innovative ad solutions to clients across industries It offers advertisers the opportunity to engage with 300Mn+ users who interact with over 200 payment & retail services, online and offline - offered on the Paytm app. Paytm Ads maps the user transactions to their lifestyle choices and creates customized segmentation cohorts for sharp shooting ad campaigns to the most relevant TG.
About the Team:
Paytm offers online mobile games through Paytm First Games Private Limited (PFG), which is a joint-venture company of OCL and A GTECH Holdings Limited (AGTech). The online gaming platform operated by PFG offers Real Money Skill based Games.
About the role:
We are looking for a customer success program manager who can lead and manage our customer success team and ensure our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with our real money gaming products. You will be responsible for developing and implementing customer success strategies, programs and best practices that drive customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction. As a customer success program manager, you will work closely with our growth, marketing, product and engineering teams to understand our customers’ needs, expectations and feedback. You should be passionate about gaming and customer service, as well as have a strong knowledge of our products and industry trends.
1. Lead and manage the customer success team by setting goals, providing coaching and feedback and ensuring alignment with company objectives
2. Develop and implement customer success strategies, programs and best practices that increase customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction
3. Oversee the onboarding, training and support of new and existing customers by providing high-quality technical assistance
4. Monitor customer engagement metrics such as ratings, reviews, etc., and satisfaction metrics such as NPS, CSAT, churn rate, etc., using various tools
5. Communicate regularly with customers via email, phone, chat or other channels to understand their needs, expectations feedback
6. Provide proactive solutions to address customer pain points or challenges
7. Escalate critical issues to relevant stakeholders or departments
8. Create reports or presentations on customer success outcomes or initiatives
9. Stay updated on our products’ features, functionalities benefits
10. Stay informed on industry trends, best practices competitors
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 7 to 10 years of experience in customer success management or similar roles
2. Experience leading or managing teams
3.Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, etc., and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap, Mixpanel , Amplitude , etc.
5. Experience with Customer support tools such as Freshdesk, Haptik or any other chatbot is a must
6. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
7. Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
8. Customer-oriented mindset with a passion for gaming and service excellence
9. Location - Bangalore and Noida
Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
Why join us:
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?